Wednesday 5 December 2012

Thumbs up to Liz Earle

I am the type of person that spends endless amounts of ££££ on skin care and has tried copious types of brands; no7, Estée Lauder, Clarins, Garnier etc etc etc. I was at the point when I though that nothing else could possibly worked for me because I had tried them all. But I was clearly mistaken..
After watching plenty of YouTube videos and reading blogs (Zoella, for example) I came across the brand called Liz Earle. I decided to look on their website and see what all the hype was about. I found it SO helpful as it individually stated what every item did and how it would benefit your skin which I think is so important when purchasing skin care products. On top of this, I then discovered that you could buy a starter kit so that if you didn't like the product, you hadn't spent a lot of money and didn't have large sized bottles cluttering your bathroom.
In the starter kit you got:
- 30ml Hot Polish Cleanser
- 1 Muslin Cloth
- 50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
- 15ml Skin Repair Moisturiser for Dry/Sensitive
- 15ml Skin Repair Moisturiser for Normal/Combination

I thought that the idea of getting the two moisturisers was great! In the larger sets you have to pick which moisturiser you would like, so by purchasing the starter kit you get to try them both out. My skin is combination as I have dry areas and also oily areas and found that the normal/combination moisturiser has worked really really well for my skin type.
I found that the products have such a clean beautiful fragrance and give you that amazing clean feeling you get after taking your makeup off!
I have been using the starter kit now for about two weeks and have found the products to be faultless. As I am nearly out of the cleanser and moisturiser I decided to purchase the full size normal/combination set which I believe come with 100ml bottles. I will be looking forward to using these products as soon as I arrive & assure you; they are well worth it!

Starter kit: £24.25
Normal kit: £41.00 - at the moment, Liz Earle are having a promotion where if you buy is pack, you get a free eye lotion worth £24.75 and a free mascara! Don't miss out...

No comments:

Post a Comment